What is Tixpire?
- Tixpire is offers you the chance to pay for your favorite concert and festival tix for up to 4 months. We're the only company around that offers you a way to purchase tix to your favorite music events, purchase as late as the same day, and pay over time after you've attended! Tixpire allows users to purchase tickets to ANY event on a Payment Plan. View our events HERE. If you don't see your event, fill out our EVENT REQUEST FORM and we will create a listing for you!
What all does Tixpire put on Payment Plans?
- As a customer, you can put ANY event ticket to ANY type of event on a Payment Plan. This includes music festivals, concerts, comedy events, sporting events, travel events from our partners, and even special events like skydiving and some certifications. Just read the next bullet to see how!
How do I buy tickets?
- Simply go to the events page, decide on your term payment, and checkout! Don’t see the event you want? Request it! Here's our HOW TO Page - Fill out the form on our EVENTS Tickets page and we will make sure you get the tickets you want.
How do I know you guys are legitimate?
- Before you make any payments, you will be prompted to acknowledge our legal disclosures. Those disclosures protect us as well as you. We value you as a customer, so read through as much as you can, and please feel free to contact us at any point if you feel uneasy about making a purchase.
What happens if I miss a payment?
- If a payment is missed, you will be sent a follow-up email every 3 days to update any payment method you have on file.
- On Go Now, Pay Later plans, there will be late fees charged after every 7 days.
How many payments do my tickets get broken down into?
- Payments are either once monthly, or twice monthly for 4 installments. Pay for up to four months!
What kind of tickets can I buy?
- We will purchase tickets from any legitimate site for any event your heart desires. We do not place plane or hotel costs on payment plans, but we are happy to answer any questions you have if you are unsure. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: Tixpire will not purchase tickets from any illegitimate website in order to reduce risk to both Tixpire and you as our valued customer.
Do you put other things on payment plans?
- Tixpire currently only puts event tickets on Payment Plans. if you have questions about an event, send us an email at email@example.com and see if it qualifies!
How do my tickets get delivered to me?
- All E-tickets will be transferred or e-mailed upon verification of a term’s final payment. Any physical ticket will be mailed directly to you upon a term’s final payment. All tickets will be promptly sent to you in order to ensure you make it to your event completely stress-free.
Where are you located?
- Our HQ is located in the city of Austin, right in the heart of Texas.
How can I get a hold of you?
- Feel free to contact us at any time by texting or calling us at (512)846-3971 emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you ASAP
I need to update my payment info; how can I do that?
- Payment Info can be updated in the payment portal you used directly. DO NOT email anyone your updated payment info. If you need assistance, please email us at email@example.com and we will direct you to the appropriate portal for you to securely update your information.
I need to change my shipping address; how can I do that?
- Your shipping address can be updated via email or an order invoice. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Order Update," and we will make sure your tickets get to the right address!
What are the extra costs of buying tickets through Tixpire?
- Tixpire simply adds a 10% processing fee for credit card processing and software services. There are many ways to reduce that, such as becoming a member of our exclusive LIVE VIP community. All other fees are fees associated directly to the merchant selling the tickets, and those are factored into the total ticket cost. We do not control taxes and fees, so unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a reduction in those costs.